If your search is not showing all of the available properties, it's possible that a filter is applied to your search that is excluding these listings. We suggest editing your filters and try expanding some of them to see if the results are more useful.
Accordingly, what is the best home search app?
The 8 Best Real Estate Apps of 2020
- Zillow: Best Overall.
- RedFin: Best For Discounted Home Buying Fees.
- Bigger Pockets: Best for Learning About Real Estate.
- LoopNet: Best for Commercial Real Estate.
- Realtor.com: Best for Most Houses.
- Trulia: Best for An Active Home Search.
- Homesnap: Best for a Team Real Estate Search.
- Xome: Best for Auctions.
Additionally, does Zillow show all listings?
There are a few exceptions, but in general it's safe to say that you'll find all homes listed by a professional real estate agent and posted to the MLS on Realtor.com. Zillow's for-sale data comes from a variety of sources, including major national brands such as Century 21, Coldwell Banker, and Sotheby's.
What is the most up to date real estate app?
Looking for a house? The best real estate apps will make it easier
- Redfin. If you're looking for a place to call home, you can't go wrong with Redfin.
- Real Estate by Smarter Agent.
- Century 21 Local Listing Search.
Why do Realtors hate Zillow?
Realtors say it is impossible to accurately value a home without a physical inspection so Zestimates mislead homeowners into pricing their homes incorrectly — losing equity in the process. Realtors also objected when Zillow sold agents “positions” on its website next to listed homes.