The Best Las Vegas Pool Parties of the Season
- Wet Republic. MGM Grand.
- Marquee Dayclub. Rooftop party deck with luxe bungalows in the heart of the Strip.
- Jemaa. NoMad Las Vegas/Park MGM.
- Influence. The LINQ.
- Bare. The Mirage.
- Encore Beach Club. Wynn Encore.
- DayDream. The M Resort.
- Moorea Beach Club. Mandalay Bay.
Likewise, what months are pool parties in Vegas?
Las Vegas Pool Parties and Dayclub Openings For 2020
- Encore Beach Club – Fridays and Saturdays starting February 29.
- Wet Republic – Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting March 6.
- Marquee Dayclub – Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting March 6.
- Tao Beach – Closed for renovations in 2020.
- Liquid – Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting March 6.
One may also ask, what should I bring to Vegas pool party?
It's a Vegas pool party, we know it's exciting but pace yourself.
10 Tips for Vegas Pool Party Season
- Come early.
- Carry proof of ID.
- Don't bring too much stuff.
- Protect your cash.
- Protect your phone.
- Wear flip flops.
- Drink water.
- Bring sunscreen.
How do you get free pool parties in Vegas?
How to Get Into Vegas Pools for Free
- Know Which Hotels Card & Which Don't. Most Las Vegas resorts require that guests show a valid room key in order to gain access to the pool.
- Research What Pools are Hosting Special Events.
- Have Instagram Promoters Get You In.
- Score a Deal on Sites Like Groupon & LivingSocial.
Are Vegas pool parties worth it?
Day clubs/pool parties are the best club experience in Vegas. It's absolutely worth it. Buy a ticket in advance, get there early, and be prepared to spend a couple hundred bucks each on drinks. Also, be sure to read the rules as far as what is allowed.