The 5 Best 7 Seater Cars in India
- Toyota Innova – 8.8/10. The Toyota Innova has been the champion of the MPV segment for more than 10 years.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga – 8.4/10. Ertiga looks like the car which the Ritz can see & exclaim “Mamaji”.
- Mahindra Marazzo – 8.0/10.
- Tata Hexa – 7.7/10.
- Renault Lodgy – 7.2/10.
Likewise, people ask, which is the cheapest 7 seater car in India?
Here is a list of 20 7seater cars available in India in the price range of Rs. 4.20 lakh - Rs. 1.46 crore. The most popular 7seater cars include Toyota Fortuner (Rs. 28.18 lakh), Maruti Ertiga (Rs. 7.59 lakh) and Toyota Innova Crysta (Rs. 15.36 lakh).
Furthermore, which car is best for 7 seater?
Top 7 Seater Cars in India:
- Toyota Innova Crysta. Commencing our list of top 7 seater cars in India is the infamous Japanese brand, Toyota.
- Renault Lodgy.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
- Honda BR-V.
What is the best economical 7 seater car?
Let's have a look at the most fuel-efficient 7-seater cars in India!
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga | Best mileage 7-seater cars.
- Mahindra TUV300. Mahindra TUV 300 | Best mileage 7-seater cars.
- Mahindra Marazzo.
- Renault Triber.
- Datsun Go+
What is the best family car 7 seater?
|Vehicle ||MSRP ||Seating Capacity |
|2020 Honda Pilot ||$31,650 ||8 |
|2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS ||$75,200 ||7 |
|2020 Toyota Sequoia ||$49,905 ||7 or 8 |
|2020 Volkswagen Atlas ||$31,545 ||7 |