Which area should you choose?
- Best Chicago neighborhoods for luxury: Gold Coast and River North.
- Best area for budget travelers: Lincoln Park.
- Best area to stay in Chicago for foodies: West Loop.
- Best for nightlife: River North.
- Best for families: Lincoln Park.
Keeping this in consideration, where should I stay when visiting Chicago?
Chicago Hotels and Places to Stay
- Inn of Chicago. View Hotel.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown. View Hotel.
- Wicker Park Inn. View Hotel.
- Chicago South Loop Hotel. View Hotel.
- Ambassador Chicago. View Hotel.
- W Chicago - City Center. View Hotel.
- Palmer House A Hilton Hotel. View Hotel.
- InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile.
Similarly, where should I avoid in Chicago?
Here are the 10 worst neighborhoods in Chicago according to data:
- Washington Park.
- Fuller Park.
- West Englewood.
- South Deering.
What is the safest area to stay in Chicago?
- Gold Coast (from USD 229) safe neighborhoods in chicago | gold coast.
- Lincoln Park (from USD 169) safe neighborhoods in chicago | lincoln park.
- Wicker Park. safe neighborhoods in chicago | wicker park.
- O'Hare (from USD 109)
- North Center (from USD 125)
- Bucktown (from USD 189)
- West Loop (from USD 139)
How many days is enough in Chicago?
But you can also look into day trips out side the city you're in, north and south of Chicago. So counting travel (usually 2 days for RT) you can plan 6 or 7 to 8 or 9 days depending on your time and what you decide is worth seeing, any local fest, sports, entertainment, etc.