- Bentonville. Town in Arkansas. 143 reviews.
- Cave Springs. Suburb in Arkansas. 6 reviews.
- Johnson. Suburb in Arkansas. #3 Best Places to Live in Fayetteville, AR Area.
- Centerton. Suburb in Arkansas. 36 reviews.
- Fayetteville. Town in Arkansas. 401 reviews.
- Rogers. Town in Arkansas.
- Lowell. Suburb in Arkansas.
- Bella Vista. Suburb in Arkansas.
Similarly, why is Fayetteville Arkansas a good place to live?
Because of its economic stability, access to quality public schools, well-maintained public spaces and relatively low cost of living, Fayetteville is attracting families. But due to the metro area's large student and millennial population, its median age skews young.
Where is the best place to live in Arkansas?
15 Best Places to Live in Arkansas
- Bentonville. Source: brad_holt / Flickr.
- Fayetteville. Source: Brandonrush / Wikimedia.
- Little Flock. Source: www.zillow.com.
- Cave Springs. Source: Wawan eko yulianto / Wikimedia.
- Conway. Source: OpenSkyMedia / Flickr.
- Maumelle. Source: maumelle-ar.purzuit.com.
- Little Rock. Source: amadeustx / shutterstock.
How much does it cost to live in Fayetteville Arkansas?
2488 E Joyce Blvd
|COST OF LIVING ||Fayetteville ||Arkansas |
|Grocery ||100 ||92.7 |
|Health ||87.9 ||86.5 |
|Housing ||95.4 ||55.7 |
|Median Home Cost ||$220,500 ||$128,800 |
What are winters like in Fayetteville Arkansas?
In Fayetteville, the summers are hot and muggy, the winters are very cold, and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 28°F to 90°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 97°F.