View the most active stocks traded during the day sorted on value as well as volumes.
|01-Jun-20 170.05 8.75 (5.42%) 02-Jun-20 170.25 0.2 (0.12%) 03-Jun-20 174.90 4.65 (2.73%) 04-Jun-20 174.05 -0.85 (-0.49%) 05-Jun-20 187.80 13.75 (7.9%) |
Consequently, what are most active stocks?
Most active refers to stocks on an exchange that trade the highest volume of shares over a given period. The New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ compile a list of most active stocks each trading day. Most active stocks often see large price movements and increased volatility that may present trading opportunities.
Also Know, what are the good intraday stocks in NSE?
Top 5 best stocks for intraday trading currently in NSE and BSE
- ICICI BANK.
- TATA MOTORS.
Which stocks are best for intraday?
Stock picks for today:
- According to Sudarshan Sukhani, s2analytics.com, Hero Motocorp is a day trading buy.
- HDIL, Sukhani says, is a low risk trade.
- Sukhani is also betting on SKS Microfinance.
- He is bullish on Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Portfolio manager PN Vijay has picked up Bata and Cadila as his multibaggers.
Which stock has the most volume?
13 Stocks With The Highest Average Daily Trading Volume
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSE: XLF), 49.6 million shares.
- CR SUISSE AG NA/VELOCITY SHS DAILY (NASDAQ: TVIX), 38.2 million shares.
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), 34.7 million shares.
- BARCLAYS IPTH SRS B S&P SHRT TRM ETN (BATS: VXX), 34.2 million shares.
- Nio Inc - ADR (NYSE: NIO), 33.4 million shares.
- AT&T Inc.