Similarly, it is asked, what year Corvette is the most valuable?
Secondly, how much is a 1953 Corvette worth today?
1953 Corvette, $125,000-$190,000 The earliest serial numbers win the value sweepstakes-VIN 0003, the oldest known car, might go for $750,000.
Why was there no Corvette in 1983?
The biggest reason why no model-year 1983 Corvettes were sold has to do with the state of California, which changed its emissions requirements before C4 production began. The Corvette team didn't do that. Instead, they worked on making the car better in all possible aspects before starting the line in earnest for 1984.
What is the best Corvette for the money?
The Best Used Chevy Corvettes
- Today's Corvette: The 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06.
- The Blue Devil: 2009's Corvette ZR-1.
- Inspiration for Today's Z06: The 2002 Corvette C5 Z06.
- A 1980s Icon: The 1990 Corvette C4 ZR-1.
- That Seventies Style: The 1970 Corvette Stingray LT-1.
- A First For Everything: The 1963 Corvette Stingray Split Window Coupe.