5 things to say to a girl you just met
- Excuse yourself for interrupting her. Whenever you are approaching a girl, bear in mind that you are interrupting whatever she is doing.
- Introduce yourself.
- Open up about yourself and common interests.
- Compliment her.
- Appreciate her company.
Also asked, what are cute things to say to a girl?
120 Sweet Things to Say to a Girl
- I can't stop thinking about you.
- How are you today?
- Your smile is on my mind.
- I really enjoyed the time we spent together today.
- Being with you makes me incredibly happy.
- You make me feel like a million bucks.
- I have been so much happier since we started spending time together.
- Can I take you out on a date again soon?
Also to know, what to ask a girl you are dating?
40 important questions to ask a girl you're dating to get to know her better
- What's your favorite holiday tradition, and why do you love it?
- Did you vote in the last election?
- Do you remember your first childhood pet?
- If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would you wear (accessories and all)?
What should I text a girl I like?
so in your first text simply calling her by her name is the safest way to go. number 3 remind her of something that happened when you met in your first few texts you don't want to send her something boring. and unoriginal like hey it's Ryan or hey. how are you instead send her something.
What do girls like to hear?
Aside from just being smart, girls love to be told they're creative. It's not a compliment people usually give and that's why it's one of the things girls like to hear. So if she just painted something or made a bracelet or something that involves creativity, just tell her she's very creative. It'll make her day.