10 books to read during pregnancy
- Indian Books to Read During Pregnancy.
- Passport to a Healthy Pregnancy.
- Fit Pregnancy: The Complete Health Plan for You and Your Baby.
- I'm pregnant, not terminally ill, you idiot!
- Spiritual Pregnancy: Inner Wisdom to Nourish and Nurture Your Child.
- Ayurvedic Garbhsanskar.
Just so, what books should I read during pregnancy?
- Best Overall: What To Expect When You're Expecting.
- Best for First Time Moms: 50 Things to Do Before You Deliver.
- Best for Medical Information: Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy.
- Best for Rebels: Expecting Better.
- Best for Dads: The Expectant Father: The Ultimate Guide for Dads-to-Be.
Beside above, is it good to read Ramayana during pregnancy?
Actually, it is recommended that pregnant women read Ramayana and Bhagavatam. Reading Ramayana is very good during pregnancy. In case you cannot read ( I mean you are finding it tough to read due to pregnancy) try listening to any spiritual discourse on Ramayan. That is very good for the mother and the baby.
Which Tamil books to read during pregnancy?
Karba Kaala Kurippugal (Pregnancy Notes) -Tamil (Tamil Edition) eBook: Diwekar, Rujuta: Amazon.in: Kindle Store.
How can I make my baby happy during pregnancy?
Ways to bond with your baby during pregnancy
- Talk and sing to your baby, knowing he or she can hear you.
- Gently touch and rub your belly, or massage it.
- Respond to your baby's kicks.
- Play music to your baby.
- Give yourself time to reflect, go for a walk or have a warm bath and think about the baby.
- Have an ultrasound.