Subsequently, one may also ask, how can I create a logo on my computer?
This introductory article explains how.
- Insert a shape to use as the background of your logo. Go to Insert > Shapes and select the Rectangle shape.
- Use more than one shape to make a compound shape.
- Add text and text effects.
- Group the text and image together.
- Save Your Logo as a Picture.
Beside above, what is the best free logo design software?
8 of the best free logo design tools
- Hatchful. Hatchful instantly generates plenty of potential logos to customise.
- LogoMakr. LogoMakr has a friendly front end and lots of options.
- Designhill Logo Maker. Designhill's generated logos look great, but they'll cost you.
- DesignEvo Free Logo Maker.
- Tailor Brands Logo Maker.
- Canva Logo Maker.
How do I create a logo in Microsoft Word?
Adapting a logo in Publisher may save you some time and money on logo design.
- Open a publication in Microsoft Publisher.
- Click where you want to insert a logo in the document.
- Click the “Design Gallery Object” icon on the Objects toolbar.
- Click “Logos.”
- Browse through the logo designs and select one that you like.
How do I create a logo in Office 365?
Office 365: Add your Organization Logo to Office 365
- Sign in to portal.office.com, then select the Admin button:
- Select Settings, then “Organization Profile”:
- Select the “Edit” button next to “Manage custom themes for your organization”:
- Upload your logo (note, it must be 200 x 30 pixels), and add a URL if you wish: