In general photographs, prints, and other works that are professionally framed, with a sealed back, will fare well as bathroom wall hangings, unlikely to mildew or warp. Ceramic and glass plates or sculpture pieces, as you might imagine, also make durable bathroom art choices.
Also to know is, who painted the bath?
Can you put paintings in a bathroom?
Hanging family photos or elegant art prints in the bathroom can brighten up the room, but putting artwork in the bathroom presents its own set of problems. Moisture can damage fine art and photographs, so the high-humidity environment of a bathroom spells trouble over time.
What should I hang on my bathroom walls?
Get some inspiration from these 13 clever ideas, and give your bathroom walls some much-needed color.
- Set the tone with wallpaper. credit: Clare V.
- Fake the "wallpaper" look.
- Go for a beachy theme.
- Make an art gallery.
- Find bathroom-friendly art options.
- Go for paint that pops.
- Have some fun with mirrors.
- Map it out.
How can I make my bathroom look expensive?
9 Ingenious Tricks to Make Your Bathroom Look Expensive
- Tile diagonally (or to the ceiling) Traditional bathroom design.
- Add large-scale lighting.
- Use plants (yes, really)
- Indulge in classy containers.
- Punch up your towels.
- Incorporate gold and metallic accents.
- Add an unusual mirror.
- Hang oversized art.