Things to Do in Bloomer
- Hickory Ridge Trail Head. 2 reviews.
- O'Neil Creek Winery. 2 reviews.
- Bloomer Brewing Co. 2 reviews.
- The Next Place Bar & Grill. 5 reviews.
Similarly one may ask, how far is bloomer from Eau Claire?
Also Know, what is in Chippewa Falls?
Top Attractions in Chippewa Falls
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company. 689 reviews.
- Irvine Park. 333 reviews.
- River Bend Vineyard & Winery.
- Lake Wissota State Park.
- Chippewa River Distillery & Brewster Brothers Brewing Company.
- Old Abe State Trail.
- Autumn Harvest Winery & Orchard.
- Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology.
Is Jack Dawson really from Wisconsin?
Jack and Fabrizio winning the poker game Jack Dawson was born near Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin in 1892. It is unknown who his parents were, but he would remember ice-fishing with his father in Lake Wissota (which in real life would not be formed until after 1912).
What is Chippewa Falls famous for?
Chippewa Falls may be best known as the home of Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing, the regional powerhouse now owned by mega-brewer SABMiller. The 1867 brewery on Duncan Creek is still in operation, and Leinenkugel descendants are still in charge.