Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Moreover, what are the duties and responsibilities of front desk?
Front Office Job Summary
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
Beside above, what are the responsibilities of receptionist?
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
What is front office function?
The Front Office function of a Hotel is to act as the public face of the hotel, primarily by greeting hotel patrons and checking in guests. It also provides assistance to guests during their stay, completes their accommodation, food and beverage, accounts and receives payment from guests.
What is the salary of front office executive in India?
Front Office Executive salaries
|Salary range ||Data points |
|Between ₹21,600 and ₹23,500 ||6% of responses |
|Between ₹23,500 and ₹25,300 ||8% of responses |
|Between ₹25,300 and ₹27,200 ||3% of responses |
|Between ₹27,200 and ₹29,100 ||3% of responses |