Top 15 Must-Visit Tourist Spots in the Philippines
- White Beach, Boracay.
- Chocolate Hills, Bohol.
- Puerto Princesa Underground River, Palawan.
- Cloud 9, Siargao.
- Cebu's Beaches and Diving Spots.
- Banaue Rice Terraces, Ifugao.
- Rizal Park, Manila.
- Kayangan Lake, Coron, Palawan.
Similarly, what can you say about the tourist spots in the Philippines?
13 Reasons Why You Should Travel to The Philippines Now
- Summer Weather in the Philippines Almost All-Year.
- Friendly and Warm Filipinos.
- Budget-Friendly Destination.
- Philippine Beaches and Islands.
- Natural Wonders Unique to the Philippines.
- Colorful and Fun Philippine Festivals.
- Delicious Filipino Cuisine.
- Incredible Diving and Snorkeling Spots.
Also Know, what is the number one tourist destination in the Philippines?
Most Beautiful Beaches in The Philippines: Boracay Boracay gives Palawan a run as the country's most popular tourist destination. Funnily enough, while they both enjoy immense popularity, they could not be any more different than one another.
Why Philippines is the best tourist destination?
Tourism is an important sector for Philippine economy. The country is known for having its rich biodiversity as its main tourist attraction. Its beaches, heritage towns and monuments, mountains, rainforests, islands and diving spots are among the country's most popular tourist destinations.
What places to avoid in the Philippines?
Here's a list of places to avoid, to make your visit to the Philippines safe.
Will I get kidnapped in the Philippines?
- Sarangani Province.
- North Cotabato Province.
- South Cotabato Province.
- General Santos City.
- Sultan Kudarat Province.
- Lanao del Sur Province.
- Lanao del Norte Province.
- Iligan City.