Also question is, how do I get from Taksim to Sisli?
The quickest way to get from Taksim Square to Şişli is to Metro which costs 4 ₺ and takes 3 min. Is there a direct train between Taksim Square and Şişli? Yes, there is a direct train departing from Taksim and arriving at Osmanbey. Services depart every five minutes, and operate every day.
Also, what can I do in Istanbul tonight?
The Best Things to Do in Istanbul at Night
- Enjoy a Turkish Bath.
- Explore Arnavutköy Nightlife.
- Cruise the Bosphorus at Sunset on a Private Yacht.
- Cruise with Dinner & a Show.
- Dine on Mezze & Raki.
- Go on an Istanbul Pub Crawl.
- Smoke a Bit of Shisha.
- Dine at Mikla.
How many districts are there in Istanbul?
What should I avoid in Istanbul?
10 Things You Should Avoid Doing in Istanbul
- Don't stay close to the sights.
- Don't take the tram on Istiklal.
- Don't shop on Istiklal.
- Don't buy apple tea.
- Don't buy everything you see in the bazaars.
- Don't buy in bazaars without haggling.
- Don't be afraid to try street food.
- Don't eat close to touristic places.