Nephronophthisis (NPHP) represents an autosomal recessive cystic kidney disease and is one of the most common genetic disorders causing end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in children and adolescents. NPHP is a genetically heterogenous disorder with twenty identified genes.
Likewise, people ask, who can apply Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme?
Enlisted below is the eligibility criteria to apply for a house in Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
- Applicant should be resident of province of Punjab.
- No house or plot should be registered against the name of the applicant.
- Applicant must live in the house furthermore, is bound not to sell the house for 05 years.
Also Know, how do I pay Naya housing scheme in Pakistan?
- Download Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme application form from nphp.nadra.gov.pk.
- Fill all the required details.
- Pay registration fee amounting Rs.
- Submit the application form.
- Receive form collection receipt from the NADRA officer.
- You register the application for NAYA Pakistan Housing Scheme via online system as well.
What is the last date of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme?
December 15, 2019
What is Nphp Nadra?
About NPHP Naya Pakistan Housing Program is the flagship project of the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf-led government that would provide housing facility to the homeless population, accelerate economic activity in the country and provide job opportunities to the youth.