Agender people ('a-' meaning "without"), also called genderless, genderfree, non-gendered, or ungendered, are those who identify as having no gender or being without a gender identity. Agender people have no specific set of pronouns; singular they is typically used, but it is not the default.
Accordingly, what is a meet Q?
In film and television, a meet cute is a scene in which the two people who will form a future romantic couple meet for the first time, typically under unusual, humorous, or "cute" circumstances. This type of scene is a staple of romantic comedies.
Subsequently, question is, how can you be genderless?
- Agender, an identity of people who don't identify with any gender.
- Gender-neutral pronoun, a pronoun not associated with a particular gender.
- Genderless language, a natural or constructed human language that has no category of grammatical gender.
- Unisex, designating items or facilities for persons regardless of gender.
How do you get an androgynous voice?
Has a very high and feminine voice. You must use an amout of air thats between masculine (few) and feminine (much),aside from having control over an octave (such as the 4th octave) thats between masculine and feminine as well.
What are the 4 genders?
In English, the four genders of noun are masculine, feminine, common, and neuter.
- Masculine nouns refer to words for a male figure or male member of a species (i.e. man, boy, actor, horse, etc.)
- Feminine nouns refer to female figures or female members of a species (i.e. woman, girl, actress, mare, etc.)