GAFI is the principal governmental authority concerned with regulating and facilitating investment in Egypt. The promotion of Egypt's potential sectors to attract foreign investment, reinvestments and expansions. The development of investment services.
In respect to this, what is GAFI in Egypt?
The General Authority for Investment (GAFI) is an affiliate of the Ministry of Investment (MOI) and the principal governmental body regulating and facilitating investment in Egypt. GAFI is the regulatory body of any joint stock, limited liability and sole proprietary companies.
Subsequently, question is, what should I invest in Egypt?
Areas Of Investment
- Asset acquirement.
- Oil and gas production and exploration.
- New petrochemical projects.
- New world-class third generation refinery projects.
- New joint mega LNG projects.
- Buying shares of great companies in the Egyptian stock market.
- Industries manufacturing oil and gas materials, equipment and services.
Who is the head of FATF?
Is India a member of FATF?
India became an Observer at FATF in 2006. Since then, it had been working towards full-fledged membership. On June 25, 2010 India was taken in as the 34th country member of FATF.