Diphacinone is an anti-coagulant rodenticide bait used for control of rats, mice, voles and other rodents. It is available in meal, pellet, wax block, and liquid bait formulations, as well as in tracking powder and concentrate formulations.
Likewise, what is the best rat poison?
Top Picks for the Best Rat Poison
- 3.1 D-Con Corner Fit Mouse Poison Bait Station.
- 3.2 Neogen Rodenticide Ramik Nuggets.
- 3.3 JT Eaton Rodenticide Anticoagulant Bait.
- 3.4 Pest Control Rat Traps from Kat Sense.
- 3.5 Tomcat Rodent Station.
- 3.6 Rat Zapper Ultra Rodent Trap.
- 3.7 EcoClear Products RatX All-Natural Rat Poison.
Beside above, how do anticoagulant rodenticides work?
Anticoagulant rodenticides work by interfering with the activation of Vitamin K, a critical component in the production of blood clotting factors in the liver. Non-anticoagulant rodenticides vary in their mechanism of action and include bromethalin, strychnine, cholecalciferol, and zinc phosphide.
How quickly does Bromethalin work?
Tomcat with Bromethalin Pellets contain the premium active ingredient Bromethalin, excellent for proven control of high rodent populations and severe infestations. Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active that will begin to kill rats & mice in 2 or more days, faster than anticoagulant baits.
Can zinc phosphide kill human?
Contagion and Zoonosis. Zinc phosphide—related compounds produce phosphine gas, which is toxic to humans as well as horses.