Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter
In this regard, how much does a Cpcu make?
| ||Salary Range (Percentile) |
| ||25th ||Average |
|Annual Salary ||$99,500 ||$106,391 |
|Monthly Salary ||$8,292 ||$8,866 |
|Weekly Salary ||$1,913 ||$2,046 |
Furthermore, what is the best insurance designation to have?
The Top 5 Insurance Designations
- 1) Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU®)
- 2) Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- 3) Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- 4) Associate in Risk Management (ARM™)
- 5) Associate in General Insurance (AINS™)
- Bonus: Associate in Personal Insurance (API™)
Is getting a Cpcu worth it?
“It's definitely worth it,” say Sopko. “I recommend starting CPCU when you are new in the industry, as it gives you a great knowledge base. It may even guide you to pursue a certain career path if one class was particularly interesting to you.
What is the hardest Cpcu exam?
According to nationally published CPCU® pass rates, the CPCU® 540 is the hardest CPCU® exam. The pass rate is typically around 72%. The numbers don't lie; the CPCU® 540 exam is the largest in terms of content (12 chapters) and is by far the most math intensive of all the CPCU®exams.