WHAT TO PACK FOR AIR FORCE BASIC TRAINING 2019 | AND
Hereof, what can you bring to BMT?
Other Items to Bring
- Shampoo. Save yourself some hassle and get 2-in-1.
- Toothbrush, toothbrush tray, and toothpaste/powder. Your toothbrush tray should be the square kind.
- Soap (bar or liquid).
- Soap tray (if bar soap is used).
- Ball-point pen (black).
- Notebook and paper.
- Laundry soap.
Secondly, what can you bring to basic training 2020?
Items to bring:
- Personal hygiene kit*
- Two plain towels (optional)
- Stationary and stamps (optional)
- Sports Bra FEMALES ONLY (optional)
- Regular Bra FEMALES ONLY (optional)
- White calf length socks with no logos or color on them (optional)
- Hair restraints to match hair color.
- Shower shoes (Plain not fancy) (optional)
Do you keep your phone in Air Force basic training?
Trainees are encouraged to maintain their cell phone service while at BMT and to bring a calling card. Those arriving without phones will be provided opportunities to use a phone as needed. Trainees will use cell phones only under direct supervision of a staff member.
Do you get Sundays off in basic training?
On Sundays, you're usually not doing any type of actual training, but you'll still have to look busy cleaning weapons and barracks. Once you get to your job location, it's usually Monday through Friday 9-5, (6am physical training). Weekends off.