The 16 Best Street Legal Cars that Can Do Over 200 MPH
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye.
- Cadillac CTS-V.
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1.
- Jaguar F-Type SVR.
- AUDI R8.
- Porsche 911 Turbo S.
- Lamborghini Aventador S.
- Ford GT.
Similarly one may ask, what was the first production car to reach 200 mph?
Also, what car goes 220 mph?
Aston Martin one-77. British automaker Aston Martin is known for its style. But they're no slouch in the speed department either. The Aston Martin One-77 can reach a speed of 220 mph, and go from 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds.
What cars go up to 180 mph?
The 200-mph Cars of Today
- 2013-2015 Aston Martin Rapide S.
- 2013-2015 Aston Martin Vanquish.
- 2014-2015 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S/Roadster.
- 2013-2015 Bentley Continental GT Speed/GTC Speed.
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V.
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat.
- 2010-2015 Ferrari 458 Italia/Speciale.
- 2011-2015 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta.
Has any car hit 300 mph?
Bugatti became the first car maker to top 300 mph, when a modified version of its hypercar hit 304.77 mph. A Bugatti Chiron, driven by Andy Wallace, hit the top speed on Volkwagen's Ehra-Lessien test track in Germany on Aug. 2. It's the first supercar to break the 300 mph barrier.