Best Jobs With 2-Year Degrees
- Air traffic controller. Stoyan Yotov / Shutterstock.com.
- Radiation therapists. adriaticfoto / Shutterstock.com.
- Nuclear medicine technologists. sfam_photo / Shutterstock.com.
- Diagnostic medical sonographers.
- MRI technologists.
- Web developer.
- Avionics technician.
- Computer network support specialist.
Hereof, what is the best paying job with a 2 year degree?
Top 9 Highest-Paying Jobs that Require an Associate Degree
- Air Traffic Controllers.
- Nuclear Technicians.
- Radiation Therapists.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists.
- Dental Hygienists.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists.
- Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians.
Also, is a 2 year degree worth it?
Earning a two-year degree isn't for everyone, and it's certainly not for anyone who desires a career that requires a bachelor's degree or graduate degree. College is undoubtedly expensive, but the cost can be lessened if you do your research and choose a career that will pay off in the long run.
What is two years of college called?
Overview of 2-Year College Programs Two-year associate's degree programs typically lead to an associate's degree.
What are the top 10 paying jobs for 2 year degrees?
17 Top-Paying Jobs With a 2-Year Degree
- Air traffic controller. Median salary: $124,540.
- Computer programmer. Median salary: $82,240.
- Radiation therapist. Median salary: $80,570.
- Nuclear technician. Median salary: $80,370 per year.
- Nuclear medicine technologist. Median salary: $75,660.
- Dental hygienist. Median salary: $74,070.
- Registered nurse.
- Web developer.