10 Leadership Lessons From Inspiring Leaders In History
- Powerful Persistence – Abraham Lincoln.
- Bold Courage – Sandra Day O'Connor.
- Humble Sacrifice – Nelson Mandela.
- Creative Innovation – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Brave Determination – Rosa Parks.
- Valuable Networks – Oprah Winfrey.
- Moving Beyond Comfort – Geoffrey Canada.
- Leveraging Platforms – Bono.
Beside this, how do you identify a good leadership story?
Here are seven tips to creating a powerful leadership story:
- THINK ABOUT YOUR PAST.
- IDENTIFY CRITICAL TURNING POINTS.
- WRITE IT OUT.
- DECIDE HOW YOU WILL COMMUNICATE IT.
- SHARE IT FIRST WITH A SAFE PERSON.
- HONOR THE FEEDBACK.
- PROMOTE YOUR STORY AND HAVE FUN.
Furthermore, what I found most inspiring in the book Wings of Fire?
↪ WINGS OF FIRE IS A BOOK WRITTEN BY DR. ABDUL KALAM . 5 mist important and inspiring incidents are : When his teammate couldn't take his children to an exhibition because of workload ,Dr Kalam surprised and tok the children .
What is your leadership story?
Your leadership story is the collection of events, perspectives, and behaviors that represent who you are as a leader. It evolves from your unique experiences. Your leadership story is not like that of the person in the next department.
What are the good qualities of a good leader?
To recap, these thirteen leadership qualities that every good leader should strive for, are;
- Positive attitude.