Follow some simple steps to reduce air pollution.
- Plant more trees as much as possible only planting is not sufficient also take care of them.
- Use carpooling , that mean share vehicles with your friends.
- Use bicycle to go for school as much as possible because it have many benefits for our health and environment.
So, how can we reduce agricultural waste water pollution?
Applying fertilizers in the proper amount, at the right time of year and with the right method can significantly reduce how much fertilizer reaches water bodies. Keeping animals and their waste out of streams keeps nitrogen and phosphorus out of the water and protects stream banks.
One may also ask, how do farmers contribute to pollution?
Fumes from nitrogen-rich fertilizers and animal waste combine in the air with combustion emissions to form solid particles in the air. Agricultural air pollution comes mainly in the form of ammonia, which enters the air as a gas from heavily fertilized fields and livestock waste.
How can we stop intensive farming?
Fix your food
- Shop smart. Choose meat and dairy products from farms, not factories.
- Choose local. It makes sense to choose local meat and dairy.
- Love leftovers. Wasting less meat and dairy is a simple and cost-effective way to kick-start a food revolution.
- Avoid overeating.
What are 10 ways to reduce pollution?
Avoid paving over your garden – keep things green as much as possible. Conserve energy – turn off lights and electric appliances when not in use. Eat locally-sourced food to prevent your meals travelling miles to get to you. Run dishwashers and clothes washers only when full to save energy and water.