While there are numerous project management types, there are seven primary ones that get used the most often.
- Waterfall Project Management.
- Agile Project Management.
- Scrum Project Management.
- Kanban Project Management.
- Lean Project Management.
- Six Sigma Project Management.
- PRINCE2 Project Management.
Then, what does Project type mean?
A project type is a project classification defined during implementation that specifies essential project attributes and determines how that project's costs are processed.
Subsequently, question is, what are three types of project risk?
There are three types of project risks associated with capital budgeting:
- Stand-Alone Risk. This risk assumes the project a company intends to pursue is a single asset that is separate from the company's other assets.
- Corporate Risk.
- Market Risk.
What is project life cycle?
The Project Life Cycle refers to the four-step process that is followed by nearly all project managers when moving through stages of project completion. This is the standard project life cycle most people are familiar with. The Project Life Cycle provides a framework for managing any type of project within a business.
What is the Latin word for project?
The word project comes from the Latin word projectum from the Latin verb proicere, "before an action" which in turn comes from pro-, which denotes precedence, something that comes before something else in time (paralleling the Greek πρό) and iacere, "to do". The word "project" thus originally meant "before an action".