Disadvantages of Mobile Phones in Classrooms Cell phones cause distraction. Students can easily be distracted when their phones ring or vibrate, and the learning process will be totally disrupted when the students start to send and read messages or make and receive calls.
Moreover, what are the advantages and disadvantages of students using mobile phones in classrooms?
Advantages & Disadvantages of Allowing Cell Phones in School
- Pro: Emergencies. Having a cell phone on hand enables a student to quickly summon assistance in the middle of an emergency.
- Con: Student Distraction.
- Pro: Parental Contact.
- Con: Class Disruption.
- Pro: Difficult Enforcement.
- Con: Theft.
- Pro: Child Location.
- Con: Cheating.
Beside above, what are the advantages of having cellphones in school?
Pros of Cell Phones in School
- Instant Communication. Although you hope that you will never have to do this, you sometimes need to get in contact with your school-aged child while they are in class.
- Learning Aid.
- Memory Aids.
- Voice Notes.
- GPS Tracking.
- Store Emergency Contact Information.
- Classroom Collaboration.
What is mobile phone advantages and disadvantages?
- Advantages of mobile Phones:
- Access Internet:
- Easy to use:
- Disadvantages of mobile phones:
- Wastage of time:
- Cause of Cancer:
Is mobile phone good or bad for students?
However, it has both positive and negative effect on students. Of course, students use it as a mean of communication and sometimes for an emergency call if they need it. Yet, they would use their mobile phones for both bullying and cheating. Also, mobile phones will make students lost concentration during their study.