Top 5 Silver Mining Stocks to Buy Now
- 1) FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER (TSX: FR) (NYSE: AG) First Majestic Silver owns and operates three producing mines in Mexico.
- 2) SILVERCORP METALS (TSX: SVM)
- 3) ENDEAVOUR SILVER (TSX: EDR)
- 4) PAN AMERICAN SILVER (TSX: PAAS) (NASDAQ: PAAS)
- 5) COEUR MINING (NYSE: CDE)
- Cautionary Statements:
Thereof, what is the best silver ETF?
Here are the best silver ETFs for investing in silver bullion or for leveraged bets with silver miners.
- iShares MSCI Global Silver Miners (NYSEMKT:SLVP)
- iShares Silver Trust (NYSEMKT:SLV)
- Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSEMKT:SIL)
Also, who is the largest silver producer?
What city in Mexico produces a lot of silver?
Zacatecas is Mexico's leading silver producing state (46.5% of total; see map), well ahead of Chihuahua (16.6%), Durango (11.3%) and Sonora (6.9%).
Why silver is a bad investment?
The main dangers of investing in silver are that you could physically lose items like silver coins and bars and that the value can decline with changes in the market.