This is just one of the multitude of technology benefits that DISH offers. To access the YouTube app on Hopper, go to channel 371 in the DISH programming guide or select the “Apps” button on your remote control. You can also use the YouTube app on mobile devices to cast videos directly to your Hopper.
Also to know is, how do I download apps on Dish Joey?
- Select Play Store from your device's home screen.
- Type DISH Anywhere into the search bar.
- Select the magnifying glass icon or select a search term from the list of suggestions that appear.
- Select DISH Anywhere.
- Select INSTALL.
- Select ACCEPT.
- Once the app has finished downloading, select OPEN.
Beside above, is YouTube on dish free?
YouTube now just another TV channel for Dish Network customers. A software update for Dish Network's Hopper 3 DVR adds YouTube as a channel, enabling users to access the free and premium videos from their set top box without having to switch inputs.
What happened to YouTube on DISH Network?
YouTube is now available on your Dish DVR. YouTube, everyone's favorite source for Adele lyric videos and ASMR-inducing paper crinkles, is joining Netflix and other on-demand services on the Dish Hopper 3 DVR. The service will appear on channel 371 and as a standalone “app” in the main menu.
How do I update my dish Joey?
Download Receiver Software
- Press the MENU button two times or the HOME button three times, depending on your remote.
- Select Receiver.
- Select Tools.
- Select UPGRADE SOFTWARE.
- Select Upgrade Now on the confirmation popup. If you already have the latest software version, the receiver will display a message confirming this.