Spring/Summer Hours (March-September): Gates open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Fall/Winter Hours (September- March): Gates open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Ammenities: - There is a water fountain available in the Vasquez Rocks Interpretive Center during business hours only.
Similarly one may ask, what is there to do in Vasquez Rocks?
Things to Do near Vasquez Rocks Natural Area
- Animal Tracks. #2 of 4 things to do in Agua Dulce.
- Agua Dulce Vineyards. #3 of 4 things to do in Agua Dulce.
- The Gentle Barn. #2 of 15 things to do in Santa Clarita.
- Shambala Preserve. #1 of 2 things to do in Acton.
- Gibbon Conservation Center.
- Reyes Winery.
- Farm Sanctuary Animal Acres.
- Robinson Ranch Golf Club.
Also, who is Vasquez Rocks named after?
Can you go to Vasquez Rocks at night?
By night, Vasquez Rocks is mystical and magical. During the day, it begs for adventure and outdoor enthusiast heed the calling. They hike and picnic on the grounds, and swim in the waterway.
What was filmed at Vasquez Rocks?
Feature films shot at Vasquez Rocks include Dante's Peak, Hot Shots! Part Deux, Rustlers' Rhapsody, The Flintstones, Blazing Saddles, Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, Free Enterprise, Paul, and Hail, Caesar!. Television shows include Zorro, The Fugitive, F Troop, The A-Team, MacGyver and G.L.O.W..