yes I will not say that mrunal is not good for upsc but it is not sufficient for it . upsc has huge syllabus ,do you think it is possible to cover all these from just one website . you will not even able to qualify prelims .
Simply so, how can I read NCERTs for UPSC?
An effective way to read NCERTs for UPSC Civil Services
- You can choose any subject first and then, start from class 6 to 12 for that particular subject book.
- In your first reading, try to clear every concept of topics, and then during 2nd reading, you can make your own notes.
- Generally, for history, the old NCERT books are recommended and, for geography, new ones.
Furthermore, is mrunal economy sufficient for UPSC?
Mrunal Videos are a very good option in order to prepare for IAS. As they are very crisp, easy to understand and to the point. Just keep in mind to remember everything u grasp from the videos and jot down the points coz that is very necessary.
How read laxmikant effectively mrunal?
- Revision is the key. Don't expect to remember all the facts and details the very first time.
- Don't even try that.
- Most importantly , analyze previous year's question papers.
- Link with current affairs.
- FR, FD , DPSP etc are difficult as they have laws and by-laws.
- Link , Link , Link - Easiest way to crack UPSC.
Is laxmikant enough for polity?
Laxmikanth covers most of the STATIC topics required for Indian polity. Thus it should be enough for UPSC Prelims to answer all the questions relating to the STATIC part of Polity. However, if your basics are fine then a single book is enough for polity in UPSC.