When there are more pros than cons, you can stay in this marriage because there is something worth fighting for. But when there are more cons than pros, you no longer love your partner and don't feel inclined toward working together to resolve your differences, leaving may be the better option.
Thereof, how do you thrive in a loveless marriage?
10 Ways to Survive (and Thrive) in a Difficult Marriage
- Remember the most important element in the meaning of love is commitment.
- Apply the biological definition of “life” to your marriage.
- Change your perception.
- Consider the fact that there are always two alternatives to every situation.
- Connect with a support group.
- Commit to positive change in yourself.
Beside above, why would a man stay in a loveless marriage?
Regardless of what other reason your brain may generate for you, the #1 reason why we stay in unhappy marriages is fear. Fear of change, fear of loss, fear of what their future will be like without your spouse. You shouldn't be ashamed of being afraid. Fear is what keeps us from making really bad choices in our lives.
What is a loveless marriage?
A loveless marriage, by definition, is one where there is no love between spouses. Loveless marriages also suffer from a lack of intimacy and connection between spouses. Other couples may not have sex for physical reasons (e.g. one partner is ill or paralyzed) but they still love each other very much.
What are the signs of a toxic marriage?
35 Signs You're in a Toxic Relationship
- All take, no give. Any relationship in which you experience withdrawals of energy without deposits will leave you in the negative.
- Feeling drained.
- Lack of trust.
- Hostile atmosphere.
- Occupied with imbalance.
- Constant judgment.
- Persistent unreliability.
- Nonstop narcissism.