First put emphasis on understanding the fundamental concepts of various chapters in physics by studying the NCERT Books or Pradeep's Books thoroughly. After you have finished them, then only move over to study H.C. Verma Books.
Similarly, it is asked, what is the best way to solve HC Verma?
How to use H.C Verma book for JEE preparation?
- Start from the first chapter.
- Read the entire chapter before attempting to solve the problems.
- Whenever you see example problems, solve them then and there itself.
- Once you have solved the example problems, compare your solution with that given in the book (irrespective of whether your answer is correct or wrong).
Similarly, which part of HC Verma is for Class 11?
HC Verma Solutions Part 1 With a total of 22 chapters, this book entails the Class 11 Syllabus and is an invaluable aid to all the engineering and medical aspirants out there. Students who are preparing with this book can refer to the HC Verma Concepts of Physics Part 1 Solutions for a seamless preparation.
How many questions are there in HC Verma?
3. bigger numericals-no of numericals are very high in almost all chapters such as in chapters like electostatics thermodyanamics there are approx 45 to 60 questions whereas in smaller chapters there are 20 to 35…
How do you clear a concept in physics?
If you want to master Physics, you shouldn't try to memorize complex problems.
Step-wise guide to learn and master Physics:
- Step 1: Learn the basics.
- Step 2: Solve practice questions.
- Step 3: Concentrate on important chapters.
- Step 4: Take subjectwise test.