Michael Andretti net worth: Michael Andretti is a former American CART and Formula One driver who has a net worth of $40 million.
Consequently, what happened to Michael Andretti?
Andretti died Thursday after a three-year battle with colon cancer.
Also Know, why did Mario Andretti leave Italy?
Andretti's father had maintained contact with his brother-in-law who had lived in the United States for many years. It took the family three years to obtain a visa for the United States. Alvise Andretti told the family they would move to America for five years and then return to Italy.
Who is Marco Andretti's dad?
Who is the richest Nascar driver?
Here's The 20 Richest NASCAR Drivers Today
- Dale Earnhardt Sr.
- Kevin Harvick – $70 million.
- Mark Martin – $70 million.
- Tony Stewart – $70 million.
- Ken Schrader – $75 million.
- Jimmie Johnson – $120 million.
- Jeff Gordon – $150 million.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. – $300 million.