Gulfstream Aerospace President Mark Burns said the flagship G700, priced at $75 million, would be the “tallest, widest cabin in our industry,” according to Reuters.
Also question is, what is the range of a Gulfstream g450?
Also, how many seats does a Gulfstream 4 have?
With passengers seats removed, it may be configured as three pallets with no passengers or two pallets and eight passengers or one pallet and fourteen passengers. With full seating, the aircraft is capable of accommodating up to twenty-six passengers and a crew of four.
How much is Gulfstream worth?
Tour The Gulfstream G650, The Best Private Jet $65 Million Can Buy. At $65 million, it's the biggest, fastest, and overall best private jet money can buy.
Who owns the nicest private jet?
- Roman Abramovich: Boeing 767-33A/ER.
- Sultan of Brunei: Boeing 747-430.
- Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal: 747-400.
- Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal: Airbus A380.
- Oprah Winfrey: Bombardier Global Express XRS.
- Alisher Usmanov: Airbus A340-300.
- Vijay Mallya: Airbus 319.
- Mukesh Ambani: Boeing Business Jet 2.