NNPC has several subsidiaries, two partly owned subsidiaries and 16 associated companies.
Also asked, what are the departments in NNPC?
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- National Petroleum Investment Management Services( NAPIMS)
- Crude Oil Sales Division ( COSD )
- Integrated Data Services Limited ( IDLS )
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company ( NPDC )
- Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
Similarly, where is the headquarter of NNPC?
What is the main function of NNPC?
NNPC was created for the purpose of adding value to the nation's hydrocarbon resources for the benefit of the nation's economy and other stakeholders. The functions of the NNPC include: To oversee the development of the oil sector in the production process. To determine and fix the price of products.
Who is the current GMD of NNPC?
President Buhari appointed Mele Kyari as the New Group Managing Director Of NNPC. Kyari replaces Maikanti Baru. The new GMD and the other appointed NNPC officials would work alongside the current officers in the same position until the 7th of July 2019.