Hereof, how do I get to the bridge Theatre?
The nearest tube or rail station is London Bridge (Northern and Jubilee lines) which is a 10 minute walk to the theatre. Take the exit for Tooley Street and follow this road towards Tower Bridge. You can also travel to Tower Hill (Circle and District lines), a 15 minute walk over the river via Tower Bridge.
Secondly, when did the bridge Theatre open?
What Theatre is on in London?
- Carousel. Regent's Park Open Air Theatre. Thursday Matinee.
- Hamilton. Victoria Palace Theatre.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Palace Theatre.
- The Book of Mormon. Wednesday Matinee.
- Disney's The Lion King. Lyceum Theatre.
- Sister Act: The Musical. Eventim Apollo.
- Dear Evan Hansen. Noel Coward Theatre.
- Wicked. Apollo Victoria Theatre.
Whats on in London this week?
Things To Do In London This Week: 16-22 March 2020
- A Beautiful Way To Be Crazy is one of the final shows at Vault Festival.
- Last chance to see Tim Walker: Wonderful Things at the V&A.
- Hear from artists Ben Langlands and Nikki Bell.
- Dance the night away at the Royal Albert Hall.
- The RI talks sustainable fashion.