Cedar Point is a place like no other with 18 world-class roller coasters. The riding experiences are so diverse, there's a roller coaster for every thrill seeker. From pint-sized starters like Woodstock Express to the 120-mph Top Thrill Dragster – if you love roller coasters, this is the only place you need to be.
People also ask, what roller coasters are at Cedar Point?
It is the only amusement park in the world with six roller coasters that are at least 200 feet (61 m) in height – Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Wicked Twister, Top Thrill Dragster, Valravn, and Steel Vengeance – as well as the only one with roller coasters in all four height classifications.
Similarly, what is the scariest ride at Cedar Point?
Top 10 coasters at Cedar Point, including where the new Steel Vengeance ranks
- #10: Wicked Twister. Don't let its looks fool you.
- #9: Rougarou. Opening in 2015, this is an updated version of the old Mantis.
- #8: Raptor.
- #6: GateKeeper.
- #5: Top Thrill Dragster.
- #4: Valravn.
- #3: Millennium Force.
- #1: Steel Vengeance.
What is the best roller coaster at Cedar Point?
- Maverick. Opened: 2007. Top Speed: 70 mph.
- Millennium Force. Opened: 2000. Top Speed: 93 mph.
- Top Thrill Dragster. Opened: 2003. Top Speed: 120 mph.
- Valravn. Opened: 2016. Top Speed: 75 mph.
- GateKeeper. Opened: 2013. Top Speed: 67 mph.
- Magnum XL-200. Opened: 1989.
- Raptor. Opened: 1994.
- Wicked Twister. Opened: 2002.
Has anyone ever died at Cedar Point?
2015, a man died at Cedar Point after being struck by a roller coaster while searching for a cell phone he had dropped on the ride. The 45-year-old had been at the park with friends and had just finished riding the Raptor when he hopped a fence to pick up the cell phone he'd dropped, the AP reported.