Distance between Seattle and Langley is 165 kilometers (103 miles). Driving distance from Seattle to Langley is 184 kilometers (115 miles).
Also, how do I get from Langley to Seattle?
To get to Langley from the Seattle area (south):
- Take I-5 N.
- Take Exit 182 (in Lynnwood), merge left onto WA-525 west towards Mukilteo.
- Stay on WA-525 N until you reach the WA State Ferry Terminal.
- Take the ferry across Puget Sound to Clinton.
- Once off of the ferry continue on WA-525 N.
- Turn right onto Langley Road.
Beside above, what county is Langley Washington in?
What ferry goes to Whidbey?
To Whidbey Island via the Clinton ferry Follow Whidbey Island Ferry signs and catch the ferry to Whidbey Island. The ferries at the Mukilteo terminal only go to the community of Clinton on Whidbey Island. There are no other scheduled routes.
How long is the ferry ride from Whidbey Island to Seattle?
It'll take roughly 1.5 hrs by bus to get from downtown to the ferry landing in Mulkiteo, From there it is a 15 minute crossing time, and the ferry leaves every 1/2 hour. The free bus on Whidbey is good, but from Seattle to Whidbey you will spend alot of your time waiting, and waiting and waiting.