Here you have to change the path of the directory to the path where your INCLUDE folder is located. Same way change the path to library directory also over restart your tc.exe. Check if you have anything like those stdio. h file and other header files under INCLUDE folder and LIB folder.
Regarding this, how do I open a file in Turbo C++?
You can copy a code from the internet and run it in Turbo C++ IDE.
- Open a new Notepad document.
- Copy the code from the internet and paste it in Notepad.
- Save the file by entering the desired file name (6 characters long) and ending the file name with the .
Likewise, how do I open an H file?
Opening a header file with the Find and Open menu item
- Select the name of the header file you want to open. For example, if the source file contains: #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> // source code.
- To open the selected header file, use one of the following: select Find and Open File from the File menu.
What is the use of Windows h in C++?
windows. h is a Windows-specific header file for the C and C++ programming languages which contains declarations for all of the functions in the Windows API, all the common macros used by Windows programmers, and all the data types used by the various functions and subsystems.
Why is Turbo C++ not working Windows 10?
Most students and programmers are disappointed to know that Turbo C or C++ does not supports Full Screen mode in Windows 10. Since Borland has not released any version of Turbo C or C++ that is compatible with Windows 10. Turbo C/C++ 3.1 is designed in a way that we don't need to configure anything.