With this in mind, this article will set out 10 excellent of channels in which you can find good properties and development land for sale.
- High Street Estate Agents.
- Development Agents.
- Property Websites.
- Property Auctions.
- Property Press.
- Site Finding Agents.
- Government & Council Sources.
- Design Team Consultants.
Herein, how much does a plot of land cost UK?
The value of plots of land for sale should equate to approximately 45% of the market value. For example a four bed detached house on a site of 0.15 acre in the area your looking is priced at £150,000, the plot value would approximate to £67,500.
Also to know, where is land cheapest in the UK?
These are the 7 most affordable places to buy property in the UK
- Burnley, Lancashire, England.
- Blaenau Gwent, Wales.
- East Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Pendle, Lancashire, England. Average house price: £93,000.
- County Durham, England. Average house price: £97,000.
- North Lanarkshire, Scotland. Average house price: £98,000.
- Copeland, Cumbria, England. Average house price: £114,000.
Is land a good investment UK?
Buying little parcels of land is totally different to buying farmland, which can be a good investment. Farmland comes in big chunks and is either worth something for its farming potential, or other use such as for those who keep horses. A little parcel of pegged out land will not attract farmland investors.
How do I find a plot of land in the UK?
How to find a building plot
- Choose an area to buy property. A common mistake made when plot hunting is searching over too wide an area.
- Explore your preferred area. Drive or even better walk around your selected towns and villages looking for potential building plots.
- Talk to locals.
- Ask the council.