If you want to tell a third person you're wishing them luck, use:
- Wish [someone] luck from me.
- Wish [someone] the best of luck from me.
- Tell [someone] I've got my fingers crossed for them.
- Tell [someone] I'm hoping for the best!
- Best of luck to [someone].
- [To an actor/actress] Tell [someone] to break a leg!
Similarly one may ask, what can I say to my mum on her birthday?
- Take time out for yourself today, Mom. You deserve it more than anyone I know!
- Whatever makes you feel happy, beautiful and loved, Mom — that's what I wish for you today.
- After all you do for others, today is all about you. Relax and enjoy!
- Make a wish that's just for you, Mom.
- An amazing mom deserves an amazing day.
One may also ask, what is the meaning of convey my wishes?
1 verb To convey information or feelings means to cause them to be known or understood by someone.
How can I express my birthday wishes to my friend?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend - Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
How do you say convey your wishes?
The most common expression to convey one's good wishes to someone through another is say hello to someone (from me).