To select elements with a specific class, write a period (.) character, followed by the name of the class. You can also specify that only specific HTML elements should be affected by a class. To do this, start with the element name, then write the period (.)
Keeping this in view, what is a class HTML?
Furthermore, how do you name a class in CSS?
How to name css classes
- Before to think about class name, choose a good name for HTML elements. If it's an input, use the input element.
- Put the class name at the lowest possible level.
- Use content to find a name.
- Don't use content, if the picture speaks louder.
- Try -like suffix for better reuse.
- Don't use camelCase.
- Try BEM.
- Try more uglier.
What are classes in HTML and CSS?
What Is a CSS Class? CSS syntax contains a selector, and a class is exactly that. It is needed to stylize HTML elements – including changing colors, fonts, or the size of a text. If you want to use a class, use a full stop (.)
How can I have two classes in HTML?
To specify multiple classes, separate the class names with a space, e.g. <span class="left important">. This allows you to combine several CSS classes for one HTML element. Naming rules: Must begin with a letter A-Z or a-z.