How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
- Go to Amazon's 'Reload Your Balance' page.
- Enter the amount on your Visa gift card.
- Sign in to your account; this step is required even if you're already logged into your Amazon account.
- Click on 'Edit' in the payment method box; you'll then be redirected to a new page where you'll click 'Add a card'
So, can you use a Visa gift card online?
Can I use my Visa Gift card for online or phone purchases? Yes. Your Visa Gift card is intended for use anywhere Visa cards are accepted. To make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card.
One may also ask, how do I add a gift card to my Amazon account?
How To Add the Gift Card to Your Account
- Visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard.
- Enter the Gift Card Code.
- Click on Add to your balance.
How do I pay with a Visa gift card online?
Here's how to use a Visa gift card online, no matter what the balance is: 1. If the Visa gift card balance is greater than the transaction total, then simply enter the Visa gift card number into the credit or debit card field on the checkout form and complete the transaction.
Why can't I use my Visa gift card online?
4. Insufficient Funds on the Card. At GiftCards.com, the most common reason online transactions decline is that the card does not have enough money on it to cover the purchase.