10 Web Analytics Tools For Tracking Your Visitors
- AWStats. AWStats comes pre-installed by many web hosting companies.
- eLogic. eLogic provides three levels of service based on your exact needs.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is arguably the most popular analytics package available for individual site owners.
Likewise, people ask, how do you record mouse movements?
Record mouse actions for infinite replay…
- Press Record. Perform the actions. The macro recorder accurately records your mouse movements and clicks.
- Press Stop. Edit the macro. The built-in macro editor allows you to review your recording and edit the actions.
- Press Play. Repeat the macro.
Also, what is a track mouse?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Mouse tracking (also known as cursor tracking) is the use of software to collect users' mouse cursor positions on the computer. This goal is to automatically gather richer information about what people are doing, typically to improve the design of an interface.
How does Crazy Egg work?
How does it work. Crazy Egg takes a screenshot from specified URL, collects all clicks on that page and projects it as a heat map on top of the screenshot. They also offer maps other than a heat map, such as a scroll, the confetti and the overlay map.
How do I track user activity?
There are various methods implemented to monitor and manage user activity such as:
- Video recordings of sessions.
- Log collection and analysis.
- Network packet inspection.
- Keystroke logging.
- Kernel monitoring.
- File/screenshot capturing.