Choose the "Location" option from the drop-down menu near the top of the new screen and in the search box next to that menu type the name of the city and state where you want to find friends. Again, as you type, suggestions appear below the box.
Likewise, people ask, can I filter my Facebook friends by location?
You can filter your friends by "current city", though, so perhaps if you changed your "current city" and then ran this filter, it would work. Warning: FB might decide you're spamming them if you make too many changes of this type to your profile within a short period of time.
Furthermore, how do I find friends in my area on Facebook?
The Facebook app and mobile site – m.facebook.com – have a new page labeled Find Friends Nearby, at facebook.com/ffn. It's actually a little hard to find – tap on the features list, scroll down to the Apps section and tap Find Friends, then Other Tools. From there, you can tap Find Friends Nearby.
How do I find someone on Facebook with first name and location?
- STEP 1: Log in to your Facebook account: facebook.com.
- STEP 2: Enter the first name of the person into the search box at the top navigation bar and click the search button.
- STEP 3: On the search results page, select the People tab, to ensure that only the user profiles are listed in your search results.
How can I find someone on Facebook without their name?
How to Find Someone on Facebook If You Don't Remember Their Name
- Check Schools and Businesses. If you can't find someone by name, you can still narrow your search down if you can remember where they work or where they went to school.
- Look For Mutual Friends.
- Check Suggested Friends.
- Nicknames and Personal Information.