Fight fire with fire, and do the same to them! Casually talk to them one day, ask them about their audio system, buy a stronger one, and then, when they least expect it, show them the meaning of loud!
Also to know is, how do I get my neighbors to shut up?
Try knocking a couple of times on the adjoining wall to get their attention. Remember, you don't want to pound; just rap loud enough to be heard. Think of it as tapping them on the shoulder to alert them there is an issue. It may be enough to get your neighbor to turn down the volume.
Subsequently, question is, how do you annoy upstairs neighbors legally?
How to Annoy Upstairs Neighbors Legally
- Petroleum Jelly On Their Doorknob.
- Ceiling Vibrator.
- Knock On Their Door at Odd Hours.
- Play a Racquetball against Your Ceiling.
- Speak To Your Neighbor.
- Are you a good neighbor?
How do you deal with annoying neighbors?
Here's the best way to be a good neighbor and deal with a bad one.
- Get to know each other.
- Head off problems before they're problems.
- Document the problem.
- Talk it out.
- Look for advice or solace online.
- Check with other neighbors.
- See if anyone else will side with you.
- Talk to a lawyer.
How do you politely tell a neighbor to be quiet?
5 Ways to Quiet Down Noisy Neighbors
- Rap Gently. If they're having a good time your boisterous neighbors may have forgotten that it's late or that the walls are thin.
- Pay a Quick Visit. Going next door or down the hall doesn't mean confrontation.
- Make Suggestions – Gently.
- Bear Gifts.
- Seek Outside Help.