There is no direct connection from Brisbane to Mount Tamborine. However, you can take the train to Helensvale station, platform 1 then take the taxi to Mount Tamborine. Alternatively, you can take the train to Helensvale station, platform 1 then take the taxi to Mount Tamborine.
Herein, how far is Tamborine Mountain from Brisbane?
Similarly, is Tamborine Mountain Open?
With the exception of Cedar Creek section, Tamborine National Park is open 24 hours a day. For your safety, walk in daylight hours only.
What is on at Tamborine Mountain QLD?
Top Attractions in Tamborine Mountain
- Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves. 644 reviews.
- Curtis Falls. 269 reviews.
- Witches Falls Winery. 203 reviews.
- Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens. 320 reviews.
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery. 225 reviews.
- Witches Falls Walking Trail. 52 reviews.
- Cedar Creek Falls.
- Tamborine National Park.
How far is Gold Coast from Tamborine?
Travelling north from the Gold Coast, Tamborine Mountain is 36km from Southport via the Pacific Highway (exit 57) and follow Oxenford–Tamborine Road or just 28km from Nerang (exit 71) via the Nerang–Beaudesert Road, turning off and following Henri Robert Drive.