To apply, all you'll need to do is to fill up a form here by providing your personal details including your IC number. Alternatively, you may call MYTV at 1800-18-1088 or 1300-80-6988. For those that have registered but have yet to receive their free decoder may check their status on the same site.
Similarly, how do I set up MYTV?
Here's the initial steps to install MYTV decoder.
- Install the (indoor or outdoor) UHF aerial at a proper location.
- Connect the UHF aerial cable to ANT IN port at the back of the decoder.
- Plug in the HDMI/RCA cable to the port at the back of the decoder and connect to the television.
Additionally, how do I unsubscribe from channels on MYTV?
How to Activate/Deactivate Dialog Television Channels via the
- Open the MyDialog App. [00:03]
- Go to Channels. [00:08]
- Select a category. [00:14]
- Select the Channel you would like to activate. [00:18]
- Tap on Activate. [00:22]
- Select the channel you would like to Deactivate. [00:30]
- Tap on Deactivate. [00:33]
Does my Freeview TV need an aerial?
Yes, you need an aerial to receive Freeview on TV. If you already have an aerial, make sure the cables are undamaged and connected to the aerial point in your home. The aerial needs to be securely plugged into the socket in the back of your Freeview TV or recorder.
How do I install free TV decoder?
Free-to-air TV: How do I install a digital decoder?
- Remove the aerial cable from the back of the TV set and connect it to the socket marked ANT IN on the digital decoder.
- Connect one end of the video lead to the socket marked TV on the decoder and the other end to the TV.
- Plug the power leads on your decoder and TV into a wall power socket.