Solution #3: DFU Mode
- Connect iPhone and computer via USB cable.
- Hold the Power button for three seconds (do not release).
- Hold the Power button and Volume Down button for 10 seconds.
- Let go of the Power button while holding Volume Down button for 5 more seconds).
- Select “Restore” or “Backup”.
Accordingly, why is my iPhone blinking on and off?
Hard Reset Your iPhone A hard reset may temporarily fix your blinking iPhone if a software crash caused the problem. Often times, software crashes may also freeze your iPhone — a hard reset can fix that too! iPhone 7 & 7 Plus: Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the Volume down button.
Also Know, how do I get my iPhone out of boot loop?
5. Put iPhone into Recovery Mode to Fix iPhone Boot Loop
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Keep pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, and don't release when you see the Apple logo.
How do you fix an iPhone that keeps turning on and off?
Fix an iPhone that keeps turning off and on, random restarts
- First solution: Force restart your iPhone.
- Second solution: Free up memory space.
- Third solution: Update your apps.
- Fourth solution: Update your iPhone software.
- Fifth solution: Reset all settings.
- Sixth solution: Erase your iPhone and restore its factory defaults.
- Seventh solution: Restore your iPhone in iTunes.
How do I get my iPhone to stop flashing?
Question: Q: how to stop phone flashing on an incoming calls Click on Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Half way down the page you will see 'LED Flash for Alerts', turn that off and vuala, no more flashing lights when your phones ringing.